My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.helloyellowcrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Amirugumi!


I finally figured out how to crochet... BALLS...
and can finally start accomplishing my goals in becoming super good at Amirugumi. I sat down in front of my computer watching tutorials on youtube while it was raining outside . . .
I am incredibly tired for some reason . . . but this crafting is so addicting
i can't stop.. won't stop...
I belong in a sweat shop.
yeahhh boi.
neways.

I like crocheting. It requires a lot of math. I like math.

Here are my new friends:








Hehe now my little babies have pets.

1 comment:

  1. かわい! So cute. Are they peas? Do they have an accompanying pea pod "sleeve"? hehe.

    ReplyDelete