My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.helloyellowcrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Sperm!



Muhahahaha.

I present to you . . .

helloyellow first ever...sperm.

HELLOSPERM.

I actually was trying to make a doll but somehow when Jlee was playing with it and asking me what it looked like, I bursted out and said "SPERM!" cuz as it glides through the air the little string meant for another body piece actually looks like Flagellum. and there ya go... TADA. sperm. on accident.

  
See.. here is sperm swimming through your uterus into your fallopian tube


"I HAVE FOUND UR EGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

"TAKE THAT ZONA PELLUCIDA" 
"

2 comments:

  1. Ever seen or read Moyashimon? love the last picture, lol'd hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja ja ja muy divertido. Muy gracioso tambiƩn el de Pepe

    ReplyDelete