My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.helloyellowcrafts.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Taking Flight through Colors - Painting

it's around 4 am.
i ran a 5k for running club and am exhausted.
no sewing tonight, sorry folks.
Instead, I bring to you a painting.

was inspired by a picture from pixel girl presents that has similar concept... i just love the colors.
BTW my room looks like a mix of chaos and art as I am trying to create things everyday.

I am using the new easel + canvas I got for Christmas.



as you can see my room has become a huge mess.







Thank you Acrylics. You became very handy with your already mixed colors.




just started painting colors and a woman




MORE COLOR







ALMOST DONE.... need to put some more details




TADA!!!




now i just need to figure out where to put it

my poor sewing machine is being neglected in the back




the cranes become paper cranes




MY SIG. in all paintings and drawings ever since I was a young lass

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Wish I could paint. I can't even draw. =/
    Anyway, I'm not sure how you can post on that LJ community without having an LJ account. I'll ask around LJ see if you can.
    There is also crafster.com and cutoutandkeep.com. I think you do have to register on these sites, but it's not a blog type place and more like a forum. I think you can advertise your things there, too.

    Anyway, good luck with your Etsy shop. Oh, btw, you can try ebay to test it out, too. I mean sell it on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah, I just realized I made a typo. it's actually craftster.com. *facepalm*
    -shadz

    ReplyDelete